Argentum Wine Imports     Toronto-Ontario-Canada Agent for Fine Imported Wines


Find wines from:

Argentina

Chile

Italy

Portugal

Spain

  
Home  |  About Us  |  FAQ  |  How to Buy  |  Delivery/Shipping  |  Events  |  Contact Us
Italy - Toscana
Fattoria di Montagliari

WINERY PRODUCT PAGE

Chianti Classico DOCG 2013
$31.95 plus HST and 20-cent deposit

Info Sheet       Printable

Grape Varieties: 80% Sangiovese; the remaining 20% is composed of local native varieties Canaiolo, Colorino, Ciliegolo, Malvasia Nero

Origin: Greve in Chianti

Aging: The wine is aged for approximately 30 months in chestnut barrels, then finished in the bottle for approximately 6 months.

Alcohol: 12.5-13%.

Tasting Notes: Limpid ruby colour. Aromas of cooked fruit, vanilla, kirsh, cloves, and wild strawberries. The wine is well structured and balanced in the mouth, with fine-grained yet persistent tannins. Earthy wood notes with undercurrents of vanilla, hazelnut and cherry.Limpid ruby colour. Aromas of cooked fruit, vanilla, kirsh, cloves, and wild strawberries. The wine is well structured and balanced in the mouth, with fine-grained yet persistent tannins. Earthy wood notes with undercurrents of vanilla, hazelnut and cherry.

Food pairing: Tuscan prosciutto and salamis, young cheeses, beef carpaccio, red and white meats, roasted Mediterranean vegetables (eggplant, peppers), canneloni, gnocchi or pasta with a savoury red sauce.

Serving temperature: Room temperature (18 C). It is best uncorked at least one hour before serving.

Availability: Please inquire


Home  |  About Us  |  How to Buy  |  Delivery/Shipping  |  FAQ  |  Events  |  Contact Us

© 2005-2017, Argentum Wine Imports and The Full Wineglass Agency & Imports